- They cleanse. Warm steam softens the surface of your skin to remove impurities, bacteria and dirt from your pores. It also draws out buildup, softening blackhead and whitehead plugs so they gently release from the skin.
- They promote healthy circulation. Increasing your perspiration helps your skin's blood vessels to dilate, improving blood flow. The blood feeds and oxygenates the skin. Good circulation is key to a healthy complexion.
- They hydrate. Steam is hydrating for your skin and great for increasing permeability. The moist heat revives tired skin and supports the absorption of moisture from your skin care products, increasing your skin's suppleness.
- They calm. Steaming instantly connects you to your breath, and the aromatherapy is relaxing and soothing to body and mind.
- They will give you a glow. The boost in circulation and blast of hydration to the surface of your skin will leave you with a beautiful, healthy glow.
For the past two years I have been using the steam room at the gym. it really does give you a healthy glow and prepares your skin for any serums or treatments you put on it. Highly recommend steaming your face, and if you have access to a steam room you steam all of your skin.